What to Expect at Your Visit
Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early to complete paperwork prior to your appointment. Appointments typically are a full day. You will have breaks during the testing, as we know that this is a lengthy process. You may find that you are quite tired after your evaluation.
When you come for your appointment, please plan on bringing the following with you:
- Your insurance card, if using your health insurance, and identification (e.g., license).
- Consent forms that were mailed to you prior to your appointment.
- Any prior evaluation reports, including any neuropsychological/psychological reports, neuroimaging results (from a CT or MRI), neurology records, and/or sleep study results.
- Any food and/or drinks that you might want during your appointment. If you consume caffeine regularly, you are encouraged to bring a beverage with you. Since your appointment will last through the lunch hour, you will be provided with a break for lunch. You may visit a local store near the office or bring food with you.
- Glasses and hearing aids, if applicable.
- Any daytime medications that you take during the appointment hours.